Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Attitude

I am a very friendly person, especially when need be. I am genuine even if when needed to.
However, people's bad attitudes put me off like no other.

In the past, I used to sink down to people's pettiness, and be a bitch in return. Now, I just say, whatever!

If you're going to be mean, cold, short, distant with me. Fine. Whatever reason you have, I am sure is legit. We are all human, and have bad days.
I used to get all personal about it. But now, I just let it go.

Working my job has taught me to never take things personal.
So, if you are having a bad day, I apologize. I will make sure to not add to your hard times.
If you're being purposely mean to me tho, fine. I will still be pleasant to you. It's who I am. If there is a reason why you're being unpleasant, I'd like to know, to hopefully make it better.
If your reason is simply because you just find me annoying, well, I can't help who I am. And I will be nice to you, regardless.


So, carry on. Cheerio.

Be nice to others, because you never know who may need it.
And being nice far exceeds the negative auras out there.


No comments: