Saturday, October 20, 2012

We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow

How funny. I just asked my 10 year old if pumpkin has a 'g' at the end. She looked at me like I was crazy! Ok, ok. It doesn't. I am not perfect! I forget how to spell here and there!
After I get off work tomorrow, Sunday I will go home and nap. After I wake up, we are going to the pumpkin patch over at Lane Farms!! I have been putting it off, because it has been too hot. I told the girls that once it feels like Autumn we will go. It won't feel real if we go when there is some stupid 90 degree weather in October! It hasn't been this hot in Oct in forever! That was an annoying fluke. So anyway. Now that it officially feels like Fall...we are going to pick a pumpkin, and get lost in the awesome corn maze!! Yay!! I guess we will be there by 2-3ish! Yay!!!! The girls and I are excited! See you there, empty audience! Haha!

No comments: