Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Recurring Dreams

I dream that Michael is fighting to have me back.
I dream of nuclear disasters.
I dream of tsunami's.
I dream that my teeth are falling out of my gums, and get stuck in my throat.
I dream that I have sex with a faceless man.
I dream of Bryan, asking for forgiveness.

I often have these recurring dreams. Often times, I wish I could control my REM sleep, so I wouldn't dream this over, and over again!

Michael was my first love. My first everything. We broke up, well, I broke up with him. It has been at least 12 years. So, why do I always dream that he wants me back? He looks for me, and finds me. And asks to be together again. Why? I don't miss him. I haven't loved him since the day we broke up. Why does he keep coming into my dreams?

I always dream of nuclear blasts. I really believe in my past life, I was killed in a nuclear bomb. I feel it very strongly. Who knows?!

Tsunami's are one of my biggest fears. 

I don't know why my teeth always fall off. But once I start pulling them out of my throat, I realize it's a dream, and try to wake myself.

I don't know who this faceless man is...but we have amazing romps around town! Bearded. Glasses. Sexy sexy man. Hairy.

I don't even want to get into the Bryan recurring dream.
Oh well. It is what it is. Time will heal everyone...

No comments: