Saturday, October 13, 2012

How babies are made

It finally happened. Avelina asked me where babies come from. Promise not to laugh, here goes my response. I've always been blunt and honest with both my girls. As you all know, I don't sugar coat things. I hate baby talk. And I don't 'kiddify' words for them. But, while I was thinking of a reply that'd would make her understand, I realized speaking the truth would only complicate the answer more, bringing more questions for her, than understanding. So, I said: "Babies are made usually by a mom and a dad. You don't always need a mom and dad, but, you do need their goodies. By that I mean, the daddy has a penis. Like your dad. That penis is then put in the mommy's Vagina, and in there, she has a seed. When daddy puts his penis in the Vagina, it shoots a magic formula, that goes to mommy's s
eed, and that seed is then watered. It takes a long time for that tiny seed to grow in mommy's belly, and become a baby. But, that's the traditional way to make a baby. There are other many more ways to make babies, but, right now, it's too much to tell you and you won't understand. But you have to learn that all people that love each other, boy and boy, girl and girl, or even boy and girl can't always have babies, so they get help from doctors. You and your sister were made the 'traditional' way, your daddy watered me, and you were my seed. After 35 weeks you were born, and you came out of my Vagina. Because boys have penises that carry the magic water, and girls have Vaginas, to push out the baby!" She then said: "So, why do they have boobs?, The men?" I said, because they are made when in the tummy, and as you're growing, your body is the same no matter if you're a boy or girl, until your body starts growing his gender parts, like a penis or a vagina. But girls have boobies, because it's the natural way to feed our babies. You and your sister drank my booby milk." Then she said: "Ok, boys have that magic water, we have the seeds. Then it takes time. And we come out of a vagina. Ok! Someday I want to have a baby, but not right now. It won't fit in my tummy, because I don't even have one, and I have no boobies."

No comments: